- Decode Ability: 1080P (Full-HD)
- Type: High Definition
- Operation System: Android
- Remote Control: Included
- Model Number: X98 S500
- Brand Name: BOXPUT
- Origin: Mainland China
- Item Type: TV Stick
- Certification: CE
- Certification: CE
- CPU: Amlogic S905Y4 Quad Core 64Bit Cortex A35,S905Y4
- GPU: Mali-G31 MP2
- OS: Android 11.0
- RAM/ROM: 2GB/16GB, 4GB/32GB
- Support: AV1, H.265, 4K@60fps, HDR 10+,2.4G&5G Dual Wifi, BT4.x,1*HD, 1*USB2.0
- Memory: 2G 4G DDR3
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- Power: DC 5V,2A
- 4K: Support
- Video Output: HDMI-Compatible
X98 S500 Android 11 TV Stick Amlogic S905Y4 Quad Core 4G 32G AV1 4K 60fps 5G Wifi Google Player Youtube X98 Dongle 2G 16G TV Box
1, CPU: Amlogic S905Y4 Quad Core 64Bit Cortex A35;
2, GPU: Mali-G31 MP2;
3, OS: Android 11.0;
4, RAM/ROM: 2GB/16GB, 4GB/32GB ;
5, Support: AV1, H.265, 4K@60fps, HDR 10+;
6, Support: 2.4G&5G Dual Wifi, BT4.x;
7, Support: 1*HD, 1*USB2.0;
8, Support Firmware Wireless Upgrade(OTA).
9, Two Options for X98 S500 TV Stick:
A: 2GB+16GB+2.4G&5G Dual Wifi+BT 4.X
B: 4GB+32GB+2.4G&5G Dual Wifi+BT 4.X
Note: Type-C port is for power input connection, not for recharger port.
1. To pair another new device, press "OK" and "Back" at the same time till the light flashing.
2. Keep the remote control within 1 meter of the device for faster pairing.
3. Open Bluetooth searching, pair with "BOXPUT | BPR1S".
1. Keep pressing the "OK" and "Back" at the same time till the light flashing.
2. Plug in the USB receiver and keep the remote near to the USB receiver within 5 cm for faster pairing.
3. The indicator light stops flashing to indicate successful pairing.
IR Learning (All buttons)
1. Press the button that needs to learn for 8 seconds till it's flashing, then release (The indicator light on after flashing).
2. Align the IR, press the button that would be learned, it shows success when the indicator light flashing.
3. Repeat 1~2 to learn the other buttons.
4. Press "Delete" and "Back" at the same time till the light flashes to reset IR.
1. The button would be IR mode when disconnected from Bluetooth.
2. Only the "Power" button has infrared value when connected to Bluetooth.
3. Press "OK" + "volume +/-" shortly to control the speed of the mouse.